cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gentouruaisd
Frequent Visitor

ApprovalConnectionOwnerNotEnabledInGraph error

I am getting this error below before or after approver tries to approve / reject the flow. I checked with my admin and he said license is not the issue.  What do you think?  I search the web and this form and coudln't find anything on this.

Forbidden. The request failed. Error code: 'ApprovalConnectionOwnerNotEnabledInGraph'. Error Message: 'The Approvals connection owner was found in Graph, but the account is not enabled. Object Id:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gentouruaisd
Frequent Visitor

I found the problem and fixed it.  The approval was sent using an approval connection by previous programmer. THe programmer probably doesn't have access so could not send approval message. I changed to my account and fix the issue.  Would be nice for MS to show which approval connection belongs to whom.  ALso, when I switch to a differnt approval, it resets all the data fields to blank.

Capture.JPG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
gentouruaisd
Frequent Visitor

I found the problem and fixed it.  The approval was sent using an approval connection by previous programmer. THe programmer probably doesn't have access so could not send approval message. I changed to my account and fix the issue.  Would be nice for MS to show which approval connection belongs to whom.  ALso, when I switch to a differnt approval, it resets all the data fields to blank.

Capture.JPG

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (63,877)