cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daveroyssm

Approvals - Adding dates and times to the requestor's calendar

I created a flow in Power Automate that allows individuals to request time off. The individual fills in a form including dates and times they wish to be off. It is sent to an administrator who approves or rejects. The requestor then receives an email copy of the response. If approved, an event is placed in the company's Outlook calendar but I cannot seem to add this same event to the requestor's personal Outlook calendar. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

This first screen shot shows the flow I created so that the Event is added to the company's Outlook calendar - under My Connections it is linked to the account containing the company calendar. This works fine.

daveroyssm_0-1669664309044.png

This second screen shot shows the flow I created so that the event will appear in the requestor's personal Outlook calendar - under My Connections I have identified the requestor's account. The event does not appear in the requestor's personal calendar. 

daveroyssm_1-1669664599618.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,942)