cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MiguelRode
Microsoft
Microsoft

Approvals failing today (April 8 2019)

All my flows that include the Approvals action are failing today, with an error "InternalServerError. The request failed.  Error code '500'. Error Message 'Bad Gateway'".  I have a big library of flows and they are all running well except the ones with Approvals, which were running just fine up until yesterday.

Anyone else seeing this?  The support site has a big sign up mentioning service issues in Europe but it's a few days old, so not sure if it could be related.  Should I just wait it out?  I tried resubmitting the flows but it doesn't help - they keep failing.

Any thoughts/comments welcome

M.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @MiguelRode ,

Thanks for updating.

I am glad to hear that it is working for you now.

Sometimes, there might be some updates on the backend, so an internal server error will be returned.

Anyway, whenever you have issues when working with Microsoft Flow, please feel free post at here, we are always ready to help.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MiguelRode ,

The issue could not be reproduced by me.

Approval actions are working properly on my side.

1.PNG

Could you share a screenshot and URL of your flow?

By the way, what’s your location?

Please help collect more details on this issue, I will report it and back to you later.

Best regards,

Mabel

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Mabel, here's a screen cap.

Can I send you the link via private message?  Not so sure about posting it on a public site since this is production work.    Thanks for your help!

M.

Capture.JPG

By the way, I never received further comments to this problem but the flows fixed themselves after a couple days.

I guess there's a reason the URL still starts with "preview."  🙂 

Hi @MiguelRode ,

Thanks for updating.

I am glad to hear that it is working for you now.

Sometimes, there might be some updates on the backend, so an internal server error will be returned.

Anyway, whenever you have issues when working with Microsoft Flow, please feel free post at here, we are always ready to help.

Best regards,

Mabel

View solution in original post

isaghani
Frequent Visitor

Hi

I am getting a similar, servier error message on my flow.

Tried creating a new test flow, however it still fails.

Please advise.... (south east region here)

All my workflows, including the existing flows that have been working previously, failed with Error code 500 when hitting to “Start an Approval”. Microsoft template workflow also failed without making any changes from my end.

I am from Singapore region. Any solution on this? Is it isolated to my work environment or is it region-wide issue.

Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks,

joe2019-05-28_16h45_50.png

JoeIHLsg, are you from another IHL as well?  I'm on the eastern side of SG.

@isaghani yes, I am from Western side - Pioneer area. Did you resolve your issue? Can able to share if you have solutions.

Thanks,

joe

MarinaCG
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

I have the same problem, my approval flows do not work!

"InternalServerError. The request failed. Error code: '500'. Error Message: 'BadGateway'."

What does it mean?

Please, help me.

Hi @MarinaCG ,

I assumed that your other connectors are working correctly except approval connector flow. And, your connctor flow failed just recently, and it was all along working fine. If that is the case, you need to check with your O365 Global admin to create a new Common Database Services database. O365 had disconnected it. That's why it failed. good luck. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,965)