cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8290
Helper I
Helper I

Approvals showing in GMT

I use Power Automate to create workflows, and send approvals through Microsoft Flow. Everything runs smoothly, but when the email goes out to the assigned approver it shows that the 'Date Created' for the approval in GMT time zone/format - but I am in Eastern standard time zone along with the approvers. I have tried double checking the time zone set for the Power Automate app and SharePoint, and both are already showing EST. Is there any way to fix this?

gmt time format.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@user8290 

Approval mails are coming from Microsoft Server through email ID- Microsoft Flow <maccount@microsoft.com>. Here everything is recorded in GMT. Currently MS flow does not support to change this.

This thread idea is under review-

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/Ability-to-change-TimeZone-in-Approval-Emai...

Thanks

Hardesh

LindaKDev
Advocate I
Advocate I

Just another way this product doesn't meet basic standard requirements.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,057)