cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
met911
Regular Visitor

Approver Email in sharepoint list

Hello,

So i have created a flow to approve MS forms submissions and once approved, create a sharepoint list.

My problem is that i need to have it approved by 5 persons as shown in below example and if i put responses approver email in the sharepoint list, it creates 5 duplicate rows with each approver name.

how can i create one item or row in the sharepoint list with different columns for all approvers. i.e. Approver 1, approver 2, approver 3, etc... as in the dynamic selection there is only one "responses approval email"

forms 1.JPG

forms 2.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Approver Email in sharepoint list

Hi @met911,

Please make sure you have created the Approver 1, Approver 2, Approver 3, Approver 4, Approver 5 column with Single line of text column.

And then you could refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Jambo1 Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi @met911

What you could do it create the row in the sharepoint list after the approval and then loop through the responses and then update the row you just created. 

in the loop start a counter and then as it increases you do a slightly different update

Jambo

Untitled.jpg

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @met911,

Have your problem been solved refer to @Jambo1's solution?

The solution that @Jambo1 has provided is worked.

Best regards,

Alice

Highlighted
met911
Regular Visitor

ok, but how can I add columns with approver emails. This is my issue. I need to have record of who approved each row.
Jambo1 Advocate II
Advocate II

Just to be clear, you have 5 approvers and you want to store their name in a separate column in a sharepoint list which has already been created with those 5 columns, then as you are looping through the results you have to do a slightly different update each time - Loop = 1 update column with 1st approver ; Loop = 2 update Column 2 with 2nd approver etc Or have I misunderstood your requirement? thanks jambo
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @met911,

Please make sure you have created the Approver 1, Approver 2, Approver 3, Approver 4, Approver 5 column with Single line of text column.

And then you could refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,674)