cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsimpson24153
Frequent Visitor

Array to email

Hello, I am looking to structure the array values for an email. When I add an array variable to an email, I get the following. I also get the same when I append an array to string variable. 

jsimpson24153_0-1613049724832.png

I am looking to structure this data with Label and the attributes. Something like this. 

jsimpson24153_1-1613049843346.png

I can create a string variable for each value, but I feel there is an easier way. I would like to avoid creating that man variable considering there are a total of around 10-15 fields to report. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@jsimpson24153 please check this out :

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Community-Blog/Power-Automate-Constant-Values-Avo...

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@jsimpson24153 please check this out :

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Community-Blog/Power-Automate-Constant-Values-Avo...

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (90,475)