cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fuadaj
Frequent Visitor

As co-owner, Not able to connect after the owner left

Hi,

We have flows which are shared and I am a co owner. The owner left the organisation. After his account got disabled, we are no longer able to run the flow. There is an error in connections. I dont see an option to connect.

4 REPLIES 4
Krishna_R
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @Fuadaj 
1. open your flow

2. check the connections ==> click on edit

Krishna_R_0-1629018935055.png

3. update all the associated connections of the flow with new connection details

Fuadaj
Frequent Visitor

Thank you Krishna for your reply.

I tried the above step. On the connections, it shows the current owner. When I click on Edit, I get the options to add users and groups, for which I am already an owner. Under Connections, I dont find an option to change the connection to mine.

Fuadaj
Frequent Visitor

Hi Krishna

I checked again and this time I edited the flow and under some actions it showed connection invalid, I clicked on those and there, it showed my name. I selected my name and it seems to be fine now.

Krishna_R
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

@Fuadaj 
Yes, if new connections were already created
u can click on 3 dots of each action and change the connection by selecting existing connection or by adding new connection

Krishna_R_0-1629040315547.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (4,070)