cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uiit3155
Helper III
Helper III

Ask User to provide inputs while running approval

I want to ask Approver to provide 2 more inputs apart from Approve/Reject and comments. Same functionality was there in SharePoint designer 2010 workflows with infopath forms. But i am not sure how this can be achieved in Power Automate. Also Reassign approver option not comes in approval email. Please help as i am new to power automate

2 REPLIES 2
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@uiit3155 yes this can be done using custom start and wait for approval action and you can have custom buttons.

jinivthakkar_0-1613678976386.png

jinivthakkar_2-1613679039183.png

If you want to learn more about approvals, please check this cook book tutorial. It covers all scenarios and all steps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZnI0_atYUo&list=PLTyFh-qDKAiFUGTtwSwFT79Y7_jq_Aipe

and Yes, reassign is also possible.

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@jinivthakkar Thanks for your response but i want to ask approver for inputs in text or email format but the option you suggested only will give approver option to select a button instead i want approver to add some details in textbox or something similar while approving.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,466)