cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josh5

Attachments - Send email from Gmail when a new response is submitted in Survey123

Hello, I have a question regarding attachments and the flow "Send email from Gmail when a new response is submitted in Survey123".

I have set the body of the flow so that most of the survey123 answers successfully appear in the email. However, within Survey123 there is the ability to upload a file (.png, .jpeg, .pdf etc). However, I am unable to show this attachment in the email received. If anybody could help that would be great? 

2 REPLIES 2
yashkamdar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hello Team,

I have a video tutorial that will definitely help you out over here.

All you need to do is parse the survey response 123 from the Microsoft form and get the link to the attachment from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlzAwgtkb74

In the video tutorial above I am creating the attachment file in Sharepoint, however you can just tweak the last part and share this link in outlook which is very simple.

You just need to reach till the second last step in my video tutorial where I have explained how you can parse the attachment from Microsoft form response.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Thanks for your reply. Is "get response details" only applicable for Microsoft forms? As I am using Survey123 I don't think I can use this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,385)