cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated Email response from shared inbox (triggered by forms submission) sending duplicate emails

Hopefully an easy question - I created a powerautomate flow that sends 2 emails when someone completes a form I have. I'm using 2 instances of the "send from a shared inbox" task. One email is both to and from the designated shared inbox I created, the other email is from that designated email to whomever completed the form as a receipt of sorts. My issue is that beyond those two emails, everyone who completes the form and my shared inbox gets a second email from "Microsoft PowerApps and Flow" with the same information/formatting. The whole point of the flow is to send from my designated shared inbox, is there any way to turn off the one from "Microsoft PowerApps and Flow" without forcing every user to unsubscribe? 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

@tgongol could you post a screenshot of your flow. I have a very similar flow working and only one email is received by the form submitter:
0-Form.png

0-trigger-getDetails-GetUser.png

1-createItem-getFile.png

2-SendEmail.png

3-EmailResult.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

Hi @RobElliott, below is the flow (not sure why the right branch of the flow is full of reference numbers instead of the response ID names but it's the same as the ones on the left). Beneath the flow are screenshots of the two emails my shared mailbox is getting (one from the shared mailbox as design on the left branch and one from "Microsoft PowerApps and Flow"). I've been assured by my users that they're (the right branch) getting the same duplicate emails. Again not sure where in the flow it would trigger this response?

-Tommy

Flow Snip.pngPowerflow response2.pngPowerflow Response.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (39,978)