cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itsmeqp
Advocate III
Advocate III

Automated User Licensing Report

Is there a way to generate a report of total licenses and available licenses in the O365 tenant? I can't seem to find an associated connector/action and couldn't find any topics on the forum.

What I'm trying to do is generate a report based on how many licenses we have available, and based on a threshhold, have an email sent out, alerting our licensing team to purchase more.

2 REPLIES 2
yashkamdar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hello Team, There isn't anything available as such with Power Automate but I had implemented this in one of my previous projects using the below as a reference -

Article - https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/Office-365-Reporting-Tool-7987b4c2#content

This gives you the ability to generate very very detailed and fancy reports from data in O365. This uses powershell.

If you want similar capabilties in Power Automate, I would recommend you to raise an idea over here-

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Click on the New button and explain your case in detail over here.

Let me know, I will upvote the idea, it seems like a nice connector to have.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

shimaa

hi @itsmeqp @yashkamdar,

I want to automate a report that comes to my mailbox each month with the number of Power Automate licensees assigned out of how many we have, and which users are assigned to these licenses and their activity. 

how would you recommend I go about building this solution?

@itsmeqp Were you able to figure something out

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,129)