cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic email response

Hello all,

Basically, I was wondering how I can create a flow that automatically sends a response email to someone that emailed me with a given message. I want to make sure that this email is sent only once because if someone else also has an auto-response setup, there would be an unnecessary loop being created. Basically, I want to respond to someone's email only one time per day so that the chances of a loop occurring are minimal.

1 REPLY 1
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

You could store the email addresses that you have responded to in a SharePoint List.

Check this SharePoint List before sending the email and if you get results, exit the flow.

You could then have a recurrance flow that once a day deletes all items in the SharePoint List i.e. Get Items, then Delete Item in a loop

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (8,019)