cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sabeoleonunes
Helper III
Helper III

Automatic flow to copy file from 1st folder and paste to 2nd folder whenever any file is uploaded in 1st folder

Hi all,

I have 2 folders let say test 1 and test2.
How to create an automatic flow wherein whenever a file is uploaded in test1 folder it should get copied and pasted into test2 folder.
How can i achieve this?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The thing is - I am trying to make a flow automatic like whenever a file is uploaded in test1 folder it gets copied to another folder test2.

this flow is essentially doing the same thing copying files from one folder to another folder, until unless I'm completing misunderstood your scenario.

Jitendra_jangid_0-1609254120624.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Jitendra_jangid
Resolver II
Resolver II

There is already a template available for this in Power Automate. 

Jitendra_jangid_0-1609246817545.png

You can use "Copy files from one SharePoint Online account or folder to another folder" template to achieve your goal.

thanks

The thing is - I am trying to make a flow automatic like whenever a file is uploaded in test1 folder it gets copied to another folder test2.

The above picture is copying files from one folder to another.

Does both the folders exists in same document library?

yes in the same document library

this flow is essentially doing the same thing copying files from one folder to another folder, until unless I'm completing misunderstood your scenario.

Jitendra_jangid_0-1609254120624.png

I tried the above one, I am getting the following error - 

sabeoleonunes_0-1609254744652.png

This is just warning. It shouldn't be a problem. It is fine till you are copying file from one folder to another folder and not to the same folder which result in infinite loop.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,675)