cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LambellaJules
Regular Visitor

Automatically close opportunities as Lost based on a trigger in Dynamics 3665

Hi all

I need to bulk update open opportunities based on certain criteria once a week.  I've got the trigger sorted out and the List Rows is based on a simple fetchxml I downloaded from CRM.

I've tried following other suggestions out there that say next step should be Add A Row, table = Opportunity Close Activity, where I add the opportunity guid from list rows and set the status and status reason.  

It falls over on testing with this message at the Apply to Each stage

{
  "error": {
    "code""0x0",
    "message""Resource not found for the segment '617beb38-2932-42d7-8274-832e2569d035'."
  }
}
I checked the opportunity concerned and it's the correct guid so what am I doing wrong?

Many thanks in advance.
Jules
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LambellaJules
Regular Visitor

Hello again

Found the solution - on the 'add a row' element, instead of adding the Opportunity ID into the required field I added Odata ID.  Worked a dream.

Cheers

Jules

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LambellaJules
Regular Visitor

Hello again

Found the solution - on the 'add a row' element, instead of adding the Opportunity ID into the required field I added Odata ID.  Worked a dream.

Cheers

Jules

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,724)