Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VenuK
Helper I
Helper I

Automating Onboarding process in power Automate

Hi Team,

I hope all are doing well.

Is there any way to automate the onboarding process when a new candidate joins the organization, please help me with any required inputs? I really appreciate any help you can provide.

3 REPLIES 3
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

@VenuK 

That depends on your onboarding process.  Can you provide a list of onboarding tasks that must be performed?  If so, I can let you know which of those tasks can be accomplished with Power Automate.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

Sure, I will let you know @ScottShearer, Thanks for the quick response.

Hi Scott, The requirement is to consider all the fields of different application forms like Employee Application form, ESIC form, PF form, etc; and to keep in form like (Microsoft forms) and send it to the New joined to fill it and revert back, once we got the required document from the newly joined candidate, we need to map all those fields in the form to the respective forms like PF form, ESIC form, Employee application form, etc. Please help me out with how can I achieve this. Thank you very much in Advance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (4,584)