cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nickvs

Automation flow issue

Screenshot 2022-07-05 104717.pngScreenshot 2022-07-05 110720.pngScreenshot 2022-07-05 111116.pngI am creating a flow to automate business car lease requests. I keep stumbling at the same problem and am unable to solve this, I have even made new flows but they also run into the same issue. For aftercare reasons I have given the Headers Dutch names, this shouldn't affect the automation flow right? 

If someone knows how to get past this please let me know. Thank you in advance for any response and help given.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nickvs

I figured it out! The expression was filled in faulty (by me) I have corrected it and it works now 😄 

Many thanks!! 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Rhiassuring
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi there, 

No, dutch should not cause you issues!

You will need to show us your flow and the errors that you are hitting, so we can help you. 

Where is your error  happening? Is your flow triggering? 

Screenshot 2022-07-05 104717.png

I hope the screenshot is clear enough, the flow does trigger and gets past the Integer check yet it hits this "wall"  every time.

Rhiassuring
Community Champion
Community Champion

You have an error in your "Start and wait for approval" action. Can you please show us how it's configured?

Screenshot 2022-07-05 110720.png

The mother company is French-based so some French terms/naming is normal. So please don't be alarmed to see French, English and Dutch together. I hope this is what you were asking for.

Nickvs

Screenshot 2022-07-05 111955.pngScreenshot 2022-07-05 112208.png

This is my second flow designed to do the same job as the original flow. This one is also not working correctly and I can't figure out why...

Rhiassuring
Community Champion
Community Champion

Yes, it is what I was asking for 🙂

It is having a problem with your Assigned To field where you have an expression. Can you show the expression?

Nickvs

I figured it out! The expression was filled in faulty (by me) I have corrected it and it works now 😄 

Many thanks!! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,714)