Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sam4
Resolver I
Resolver I

Automatize the Connectors parameters in a workflow

Hi, 

Just wondering if there is a way of automatize the connector parameters in PowerAutomate. 

For example, given a "Test_1" workflow with one action "Get Items" as below, I want to be able to update "http://mysharepoint.com" to "http://myNEWSharePointsite.com"

Untitled.jpg  

The target scenario is several workflows with several actions to be updated similar to the one above. 

I've been having a look to the Power Automate Management - Update flow, but I'm not been able to update the JSON for the Flow definition, and I'm not sure if there is any other simple way?

json.jpg

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DamoBird365
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Sam4 ,

The answer is yes.  Just select enter custom value.  In my example below I have used values from a compose action to create my get item action.

DamoBird365_0-1615449484824.png

DamoBird365_1-1615449500358.png

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DamoBird365
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Sam4 ,

The answer is yes.  Just select enter custom value.  In my example below I have used values from a compose action to create my get item action.

DamoBird365_0-1615449484824.png

DamoBird365_1-1615449500358.png

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

Sam4
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @DamoBird365 , yes, didn't think about that option that is easier. Many thanks, I've tested and it works.

I've also tested with the Excel connector and it works, however, in this case Location and Library require the ID instead of the display name. That is, if the Library is called "Documents", the param needs to be the library ID instead (Something like "x87987hwjhknbwrljkjwrw%").

Kind Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,605)