cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
v-pr
Microsoft
Microsoft

Azure DevOps Actions failing after Flow import

I had a co-owner make a flow using Azure DevOps and Excel Online. After the transfer of employee, I have to use my connections as his id will be disabled.

I imported the flow and ran using the power apps as trigger but I face issue in all the Azure DevOps actions saying either it does not exist or you do not have access to it.

Now, same ADO actions work when I create in other flows.

Is there any way to make use of same flow using my connections rather than recreating the whole flow again.

PS: I have both permission to OAuth as well as read work items under Organizational Settings and Project Configuration respectively.

Error in ADO action (Get Query Results):

{
"status": 404,
"message": "VS800075: The project with id 'vstfs:///Classification/TeamProject/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' does not exist, or you do not have permission to access it.\r\nAzure DevOps ActivityId: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\r\nDetails: {\"$id\":\"1\",\"innerException\":null,\"message\":\"VS800075: The project with id 'vstfs:///Classification/TeamProject/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' does not exist, or you do not have permission to access it.\",\"typeName\":\"Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Core.WebApi.ProjectDoesNotExistException, Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Core.WebApi, Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\",\"typeKey\":\"ProjectDoesNotExistException\",\"errorCode\":0,\"eventId\":3000}\r\nclientRequestId: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",
"error": {
"message": "VS800075: The project with id 'vstfs:///Classification/TeamProject/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' does not exist, or you do not have permission to access it.\r\nAzure DevOps ActivityId: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\r\nDetails: {\"$id\":\"1\",\"innerException\":null,\"message\":\"VS800075: The project with id 'vstfs:///Classification/TeamProject/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' does not exist, or you do not have permission to access it.\",\"typeName\":\"Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Core.WebApi.ProjectDoesNotExistException, Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Core.WebApi, Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\",\"typeKey\":\"ProjectDoesNotExistException\",\"errorCode\":0,\"eventId\":3000}"
},
"source": "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
}

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,785)