cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

BUG: OneDrive for Business List Files

Hello,

The List Files in Folder action for OneDrive for Business does not recognize dynamic paths. Other OneDrive for Business actions DO.

Example:

- The Folder Path showin in CREATE ZIP, CREATE MSAPP and UNZIP actions is dynamic.

- The end folder in the path may or may not exist when the flow runs

- If it does not exist, OneDrive creates it

- Conversely, the LIST FILES action shown last does NOT support the same dynamism

- If the end folder in the path does not exist when the flow runs, it fails with the error:

{
"status": 400,
"message": "The expression \"drive/items/backups/Azure-Maps-App-Demo/children\" is not valid.",
"source": "api.connectorp.svc.ms"
}
- If the end folder in the path does exist, AND its selected as a static path using the folder icon, the flow is successful

image.png

Please consider this a bug in the LIST FILES action of OneDrive for Business.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Resolver II
Resolver II

I noticed that theres a "\children" added to the path that messes my flow up similarly to yours.

I swapped the onedrive action with a Dropbox version of "list files" and did not encounter any issues and the path does not include "\children"

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (76,689)