The List Files in Folder action for OneDrive for Business does not recognize dynamic paths. Other OneDrive for Business actions DO.
- The Folder Path showin in CREATE ZIP, CREATE MSAPP and UNZIP actions is dynamic.
- The end folder in the path may or may not exist when the flow runs
- If it does not exist, OneDrive creates it
- Conversely, the LIST FILES action shown last does NOT support the same dynamism
- If the end folder in the path does not exist when the flow runs, it fails with the error:
Please consider this a bug in the LIST FILES action of OneDrive for Business.
I noticed that theres a "\children" added to the path that messes my flow up similarly to yours.
I swapped the onedrive action with a Dropbox version of "list files" and did not encounter any issues and the path does not include "\children"
Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.
Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.