Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Bad GateWay Error on Convert file using path

Dear all, 

I am creating a second flow (my first flow works like how I've set up my flow) but somehow my new flow isn't working.

This is the flow I currently have, trigger from Powerapps, where I create an HTML from an HTML script I have written to collect information from the data that's filled in Powerapps/saved in Sharepoint.

Create PDF flow.JPG

Above flow runs correctly until the step Convert file using path, where I want to convert my HTML to a PDF file.

It does create an HTML file with the correct name so for this example test4.html in the correct folder as selected.

On the convert step it takes like +/- 10 minutes to process and then it gives an error like bellow.

It looks like it can't find the file.

BadGateway.JPG

Does anyone know where I can check? Maybe I've forgotten something?

Thanks!

Ramon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

I figured out that there were some issues in my HTML which caused the error. Fixed my HTML and it worked

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

I figured out that there were some issues in my HTML which caused the error. Fixed my HTML and it worked

View solution in original post

Highlighted

@Ramonnooijen Do you recall which issues there were in your HTML code? I'm having the exact same problem as you had before fixing your HTML!

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi @SJoosten,

I was using dynamic content in my HTML like body('Update_item')?['Ticket_x0020_number'] so like: 

<center>',body('Get_item')?['Ticket_x0020_number'],'</center>

But in one line I missed the ',,' so i had <center>body('Get_item')?['Ticket_x0020_number']</center> which caused the error.

One other possible error is that power automate could convert a maximum limit of 131,072 characters in a HTML file that's an issue where I ran in before.

I hope this could help you!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@Ramonnooijen Thanks for the quick response! I re-checked my HTML code and found some small errors, which seem to have solved the problem 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,564)