I wonder if anyone can offer me a suggestion. I have a power automate flow that's been running well for a year but over the past week it's started to intermittently fail. It's sometimes struggling to update a row in a table and I get the following code:
BadGateway. Client request id: '0B3B49ED-B05B-4F14-8670-E824A65433DE'
I'd be really grateful if someone could help. This is the error for updating a row in a table:
i managed to sort it out kinda... i hope you can apply this, what i did was change my excel from one drive to sharepoint somehow it looks like my one drive excel files are locked out or maybe some limitation, i moved them to sharepoint and now my flows are working good.
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.