cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KAW
Frequent Visitor

Bad Gateway for on-prem despite no discernible gateway issues

A flow that has been working for months stopped working this morning.

The flow is a triggered by an on-prem file system create file event.  I can no longer get it to trigger by creating files nor by re-running the last successful run. The error message is simply Bad Gateway with some ID numbers. It last triggered successfully on Saturday morning at 7am (approximatley 52 hours ago). The same error message also happens inside a retry of a successful run inside the list files task. It retries 4 times at 1 minute intervals. Here is the complete, masked error message: 

Duration: 1m
Start time: 2018-07-16T15:08:42.5797573Z
End time: 2018-07-16T15:10:09.0027514Z
Client request ID: ca883613-de44-4262-8bb8-xxxx
Service request ID: ca883613-de44-4262-8bb8-xxxx

Furthermore, after creating a new flow with the same trigger, I still receive the Bad Gateway error message.

However, the gateway is working fine according to the local on-prem gateway service "Check Status" button and also according to the Gateways page in PowerApps which lists it as "Live." The connection to the file system is also listed as being OK. 

Here's what I have tried:

* Restarted the on-prem gateway several times

* Upgraded the on-prem gateway to the June 2018 version from April 2018

* Restarted the on-prem gateway several times after upgrade

* Switched to HTTPS mode

* Looked at the on-prem logs 

* Checked the local service account to make sure it's not locked out 

Here's what I have not tried: 

* Restart the server itself (because it's in production). I will restart it tonight at 6pm but I cannot restart it until then

Of Note:

* Windows Server 2016 1607, updated about 2 weeks ago -- currently with pending updates (which I will install tonight)

Any ideas out there? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KAW
Frequent Visitor

Update: It fixed itself moments after I posted the original message. I have no clear indication as to why. I suppose there was some sort of network delay. All is good now. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KAW
Frequent Visitor

Update: It fixed itself moments after I posted the original message. I have no clear indication as to why. I suppose there was some sort of network delay. All is good now. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (20,945)