cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wsalling
Helper III
Helper III

BadGateway and OneDrive Business excel

i have a flow that opens an excel file on Onedrive and adds a couple of rows to the table.  Works under my account. others cannot. they have same setup as me. We can see the file on their onedrive folder and the desktop link.  they can edit the file on the desktop and save it.  but when the flow runs it gets the Bad Gateway error.  Ideas?  i have also logged onto this machine and ran it and it works fine.

Am is missing a permission somewhere in the flow.

{
  "error": {
    "code"502,
    "source""unitedstates-002.azure-apim.net",
    "clientRequestId""3700623e-d930-4d01-b2b6-7ef76b1c3a19",
    "message""BadGateway",
    "innerError": {
      "status"502,
      "message""Graph API is currently unavailable.\r\nclientRequestId: 3700623e-d930-4d01-b2b6-7ef76b1c3a19\r\nserviceRequestId: 98a766e0-cdf1-428a-9320-9e6bb1c39953",
      "error": {
        "message""Graph API is currently unavailable."
      },
      "source""excelonline-wus.azconn-wus.p.azurewebsites.net"
    }
  }
5 REPLIES 5
wsalling
Helper III
Helper III

Forgot to mention, i know the OneDrive account is working because i have another flow that writes out a CSV file to the same folder and it works just fine.  Excel is the issue here.  it appears not to either find the file or the table from other users.  why is that?

The issue is it was trying to edit my excel file on my one drive and not there one drive.  i do not want to create a separate flow for every export Flow per project per user.  how do you get around the dynamic file issue?  is sharepoint the same way?

SavioMathews

I have the same issue. Someone please help.

Give them access to your one drive account.  when others use the app it is looking at their folders not yours.

In my case, the flows, the Forms, and Excel online file are all sitting in the same account. And the same setup works for other tables in the same file where data from other forms are being populated, it just fails for two specific Forms. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (2,564)