cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Best PST Splitter Tool

If you looking at the best PST Splitter solution to split Outlook PST files then use the MailsDaddy PST split tool. This easily split a large PST file into several smaller PSTs without any errors. The software gives 4 different options to break Outlook PST files such as - Split by date, Split by size, Split by folder and Split by email ID. It is compatible with all versions of Windows OS and MS Outlook.

More Info- https://www.mailsdaddy.com/pst-split-tool/
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

I would like to suggest Data Recovery Solutions PST File Splitter Software that offers multiple features to split large PST files into smaller parts. This tool has the ability to break oversized Outlook PST into multiple parts without any data loss. It also removes duplicate emails from the PST during the splitting process. You can divide encrypted PSTs into smaller parts with ease.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hey, check out the best and most secure PST Splitter Tool, which can easily split your PST files into multiple files. It easily divide the PST files without any type of data loss or damage to the original structure and properties of the file.

Highlighted

If you want to split oversized PST files, to make well PST organization in outlook then, I suggest the Split PST tool for Mac. This software divided a large size PST file into a smaller size file. I would mention this tool to every user searching for a great tool to split PST tool. The software is a Mac-based tool that supports to run on all Mac operating system such as 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, and 10.11. The user can try the software’s free demo.

Visit here: https://www.mailvita.com/split-pst-for-mac/

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,800)