cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mja07
Frequent Visitor

Build a flow with approvals based on excel list matching entry on Form Response?

I am new to Power Automate and trying to find the best way to do this as I can't tie to a SharePoint list due to company restrictions. 

I built a flow to take data entered into a Form Response and put that information into an excel document. Then I need to send an approval to different groups based on a response in the Form. We have 9 different Regions, and when a response is submitted for a specific region, the email needs to go to that approval group. I created another excel spreadsheet with a table that list the Regions, Approver 1, Approver 2, and so on. I have tried pulling that data into the flow and creating a separate condition for each region to send the approval request. It gets stuck at the point of sending the approval. Please advise on how this should be set up.

mja07_0-1647648148455.png

mja07_1-1647648192567.png

mja07_2-1647648339841.png

2 REPLIES 2
Rahber
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

can you explain more? what do you mean stuck? does it get error? is your condition not working?

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,
Rahber

mja07
Frequent Visitor

I believe it is getting stuck at the condition, there is no error it just won't move forward after that point. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,569)