cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
invintern
Helper II
Helper II

Building a Flow for Account Form: Error details: 'Invalid type. Expected String but got Null.'.

Hi,

I have built 15+ Flows within my Solutions, but am at a loss when it comes to whatever this is.

I noticed I couldn't use any of my Flows in an Account Form, but there is an option to create a new Flow from that menu.

Thus, it takes me to the base My Flows Page, but begins with a Trigger I cannot replicate or understand: "When a record is selected" (with a BLACK Dataverse Symbol? It says Legacy before it takes me to this page???)

I haven't had any issues like this until I use that Trigger. Anywho.

I am simply trying to create a Manual Flow that moves Next Meeting Date to Last Meeting Date. It will be a manual option (though if you want to help me automate that, check out this thread:  https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Filter-Out-Appointments-that-do-not-inclu...) because supervisors are not convinced that this will work.

I am trying to design something where she will click on an Account, hit the Flow, it makes her choose 1 date (Next Meeting Date), the old Next Meeting Date will move to Last Meeting Date, and Next Meeting Date will show the date of the next meeting.

After some of the more challenging Flows, I am defeated by this 3-stepper. Here are some snips.

invintern_0-1644453933431.png

(all blank other than these lines)

invintern_1-1644453959297.png

What should we do? has anyone got a fix, or a better idea?

Thank you, Community.

-Ryan

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (2,319)