cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Business Central and FLOW

Hi all,

i have a problem with a simple Flow exporting Data from BC to Sharepoint.

Everything i do results in the same error.

I have a license, i reset the connection. I have no answer did anyone have a solution?

Unbenannt.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @thomasczerwinsk 

Glad that it worked. Sometimes the most common errors pop up due to caching issues and those can be addressed by:

1. Logging out of the current session and closing the browser window and start a fresh session in a fresh browser. 

2. IN case of connectors, delete the current connection to the service and do the step one and then create a new connection. 

Hope this HElps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

HI @thomasczerwinsk 

Can you please share a screenshot of the flow  (barring any sensitive information). That way we might be able to assist you better. 

Also, on which action are you getting this error?

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @thomasczerwinsk ,

Could you share a screen shot on your flow?

From the error message “request timed out”, I guess that the action took too much time to respond to the request, which caused the error happened.

Please try to configure the timeout limit of the action.

Generally, the default retry attempts is 4, while you could change the default use action settings.

Hope the following doc and blog could be a reference for you:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/flow/limits-and-config

https://veenstra.me.uk/2018/08/03/microsoft-flow-protect-your-sharepoint-flows-from-overload-better/

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Now it works i don´t know why... But thankts for your reply

Highlighted

Hi @thomasczerwinsk 

Glad that it worked. Sometimes the most common errors pop up due to caching issues and those can be addressed by:

1. Logging out of the current session and closing the browser window and start a fresh session in a fresh browser. 

2. IN case of connectors, delete the current connection to the service and do the step one and then create a new connection. 

Hope this HElps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi @thomasczerwinsk ,

Glad to hear that it is working for you now.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (13,308)