We are using a CDS Update record connector, and instead of updating the existing record - it is creating a record. Has anyone had this happen? I've got two screen shots below to show a preceding step and the actual CDS connector in question. It is meant to update an invoice record, but it is creating one - and not evening doing the requested update on the newly created record.
This first screen shot is to show the preceding steps that are driven from a CDS List Records, which is listing a relationship entity
The preceding steps are driving from a CDS List Records connector that is referencing an entity relationship
The shot below here is to confirm that I have used the CDS Update Record connector and not accidentally used the Create Record
This shot is to show that it really is the update record and not the create record.
We only discovered the CDS (current environment) connector recently, and a few days after my original post we were advised it has to be used within a solution - but I hadn't yet thought to apply it to this problem. Thanks for suggesting that. I will try this once we have finished some current testing on another issue, and come back to update.