cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Call back url is not set as the trigger is being used as an action

Hello,

I am getting an error while trying to trigger a create event : Call back url is not set as the trigger is being used as an action.

{
  "status": 400,
  "message": "Call back url is not set as the trigger is being used as an action",
  "source": "dynamicscrmonline-eus2.azconn-eus2.p.azurewebsites.net",
  "debugInfo": "clientRequestId: 49446494-7d2c-486d-ae13-cfe0d6e8b37c"
}

Can someone help me with the issue?

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi @agupta1112,

It seems that you have solved your problem, please go ahead and mark your post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

In addition, I am still curious as to why such errors occur. If it is convenient, could you briefly introduce the reasons and solutions for the errors? Curiosity drives.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

My requirement was to send an email when a record is created in CRM. So instead of creating a flow directly, I was creating it through power apps therefore it was taking power apps as the default step. That was a very simple mistake.

Capture3.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @agupta1112,

Could you share full screenshot of your Flow configuration?

I can't reproduce this mistake on my side.

The error message is the trigger is being used as an action and error code is 400. I wonder if there would be a problem with the configuration of action.

Flows will fail if a setting in an action of the flow doesn't function as expected.

Please provide more details and we would provide proper workaround for you.

Best Regards,

Barry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I am able to fix the issue

@v-bacao-msft : Thank You

Hi @agupta1112,

It seems that you have solved your problem, please go ahead and mark your post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

In addition, I am still curious as to why such errors occur. If it is convenient, could you briefly introduce the reasons and solutions for the errors? Curiosity drives.

Best Regards,

Barry

My requirement was to send an email when a record is created in CRM. So instead of creating a flow directly, I was creating it through power apps therefore it was taking power apps as the default step. That was a very simple mistake.

Capture3.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (6,994)