Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarvinBier
Helper II
Helper II

Call up a TEAMS Message and answer to that

Hello,

i had created two flows, the first creates an element in Sharepoint with a number and some details, because of that the flow writes a message in a Team of MS Teams. The second flow starts with formular of forms, where the user work with the number and release the element. My problem is that i now want to answer of the message in the Team and write a note that the release is done. But it wont work.

My flow works like the following.

First i call up the messages of the team.

Then a condition checks if the subject of the message includ the number and if the right message is found, i want to have done as the answer.

MarvinBier_0-1601633816972.png

MarvinBier_1-1601633848676.png

At the moment the flow answer to every item but i want just the one with correct subject

1 REPLY 1
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @MarvinBier 

The flow is correct, but you will have to modify the condition to be more specific. I am guessing that it is always returning yes no matter what. You can check the flow run history once and check what was the subject being compared with for more insights on transforming the condition. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (62,337)