Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RTW
Advocate II
Advocate II

Can I find a flow from the HTTP Request URL

Hi team,

I found that I was building a certain Flow component over and over again, so I made a sub-flow for that, triggered by an HTTP request. That way I didn't have to rebuilt the same process over and over again.

The issue is I now need to make a change to it, and I cannot for the life of me find it. When I built this process I wasn't as diligent about documenting my work nor did I have a standard naming convention and I cannot seem to find this flow at all.

Is it possible for me to find the flow by somehow decoding the HTTP request URL? I really really really don't want to re-create this sub-flow if I can help it as I am afraid that some of my other flows might still be pointing to it without my realizing (again, poor documentation on my part) and I wouldn't want to have parallel processes set up that will give slightly different results. 

2 REPLIES 2
Jcook
Super User III
Super User III

Hello @RTW 

Unfortunately you cannot use the Request URL to find the Flow.

Have you tried using the Admin center? you can find flows by using the analytics,

Jcook_0-1603138516945.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips,
tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

@Jcook 

Thanks for the tip. Looks like I don't have the correct privileges for the admin center. I'll ask our admin and see what they can pull for me.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (26,301)