cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dchan1
Helper I
Helper I

Can I trigger 2 or more PowerAutomate using the same Survey123 When a survey response is submitted on the same survey?

Hi,

I am wondering if Survey123's "When a survey response is submitted" trigger may be used to trigger two or more PowerAutomate.  

The use case here could be two different programmers are working off the same collected data of the same survey. 

My testings suggested that only ONE PowerAutomate can be triggered by "When a survey response is submitted" and it would be latest PowerAutomate that is associated with the trigger.  

I had a PowerAutomate with "When a survey response is submitted" working until I created a second PowerAutomate with "When a survey response is submitted" from the SAME survey.  Then, the second PowerAutomate will work, but not the first one. 

Did anyone else encounter this behavior?

Is there any ways to solve this?  

Thanks! 

Dan Chan

1 REPLY 1
jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@dchan1 Of course you can have multiple flows for the same trigger. I have not tried this but ideally it should work.

It would be more helpful if you can share a screenshot of the error.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (51,730)