cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PappyB

Can't Sign-in to Microsoft FLow using my Outlook Address

Hi Team,

I've tried to sign-in to Flow using two Outlook.com address and get he following errors. Is Flow available to general Outlook users (i.e. the general public), or do you require a commercial subscription?

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG

8 REPLIES 8
edgonzales
Super User
Super User

@PappyB 

Hi there.  So, this looks like the issue is Forms, not Flow. Forms should be free with a Microsoft Personal Account, so double-check the credentials you're using for that connector.  (Click on the '...' to the right of 'invalid connection').

Keep us posted.

-Ed-

If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PappyB,

There have some ways you could have a try:

1. Create a new connection of the Microsoft Form, when you test it click the "I'll perform the trigger action".

Annotation 2019-09-24 160258.png2. Send a copy of the Flow, then use the copied flow.

Annotation 2019-09-24 162837.png

3. Recreate the Flow from blank.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks Lin Tu - I will try that and revert back.

Cheers, Jeremy

Hi Ed,

Thank you for the reply - the error is below (email blanked out). Doesn't provide a lot top go on?

Cheers, Jeremy

Error.jpg

Hi @v-litu-msft@edgonzales

What you're suggesting to try looks to be the root of my problem - I can't connect to the form in the first place. Even when trying a new form and flow and manually entering in the form id the issue is the same. Some screen shots are below.

My colleagues are using Google forms for this type of stuff (receiving an email when a response is received) and I'd really like to adopt and promote the use of flow but this make it very hard to do so.

Really appreciate your help here.

Cheers, Jeremy

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

Hi team,

Some additional information; creating a new flow - same issue as before (invalid connection).

Also verified the state of my connectors in flow - there was an error against one of the connectors which I fixed using the 'fix account' option, so all clean now, not still cannot connect.

Cheers, Jeremy

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG

Hi @PappyBe,

You could try to solve the problem with these aspects:

1. Log in to your account in MS Forms to see if it is valid. If it is invalid, please try to change the account or password.
2. Or register a new MS Forms account directly, then add a new connection to see if this issue still occurs.
3. If the account is valid, try adding a new MS Forms-Connection, or delete the previous connection and re-create the new connection.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

AMAppflowIT

Hello

I got in to this same issue with using an outlook.com account for connection to MS-Forms Power Automate connector.  As the documentation states below:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/connectors/microsoftforms/#known-issues-and-limitations

Known issues and limitations
- The connector only works with organizational accounts.
- Group forms will not show up in the drop-down list.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,460)