cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can't access the "Connections" (not connectors) panel anymore

Hi all

I can't access the Panel where your connections (not connectors!) are, tried all browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome & FireFox) and tried inPrivate as well, I logged out multiple times, tried other devices, same results, I get 2 loading animations (below each other) that result into nothing ... (waited for 15minutes)

This is in for a personal Flow account not a Business one, I have another account which doesn't work either.

The url is: https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/manage/environments/eab9159e-7195-4d32-bcc0-xxxxxxx/connections

Can anyone advise me anything please, I need this!

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hey @DimitriVantorre 

does the issue still exist today? Do you receive any error messages? If you open the Dev-Tools (F12) and change to "network" or "console", are there any more details? If the issue persists, I would recommend opening a Microsoft Support Tickets within your Office 365 Tenant. Based on your description it could be an issue within your environment.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Regards

Marvin

Highlighted

Hi @MarvinBangert 

Thank you for your (great) suggestion!

There is indeed an issue to be seen in the "Console" part of the Dev tools.

On the "home" page of MS Flow (the default landing page) there is 3 times this error:

Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”).

5times this error:

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://guided.powerapps.com/eventserver/event/postEvent. (Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing).

And then when I actually go on the "Connections" page (trough the menu item on the left)

I can see this error adding to the others:

Error: Unable to get token for audience 'GUID HERE'. Details: 'AADSTS50020: User account '{EmailHidden}' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application '6GUID HERE'(Microsoft Flow Portal) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

Trace ID: GUID HERE
Correlation ID: GUID HERE
Timestamp: 2020-03-29 12:09:33Z'.

I have logged out and logged in again multiple times, trying with another personal (live) account and also with a Business account (o365 => which does work) but login back into my personal account I still am not able to see the connections.

I do not have any error, it keeps loading "infinitely" ...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (11,882)