cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karpaty

Can't connect Outlook

Hi there,

I'm new to Microsoft Power Automate. I'm trying to do a flow where every time an item is created on SharePoint, an email is sent to the whole department through Outlook.

But when it comes to sign in to Outlook.com, it says: "That Microsoft Account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one"

Karpaty_2-1652583959564.jpeg

I can't understand the problem. This account is the same I'm logged in on all my Microsoft tools, Outlook included. 

Anyway, I tried to click on "No account? Create one". And the below shows up: "You can't sign up here with a work or school email address. Use a personal email, such as Gmail or Yahoo!, or get a new Outlook email."

Which is very odd to me, because I want exactly my work account to send the email to my other work colleagues.

Karpaty_1-1652583674614.png

All this is surely due to the fact that I'm new and probably the solution is simple. If anybody could help, it'd be very much appreciated. Thank you 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hey @Karpaty 

Can you please try the Office 365 outlook connector...

CFernandes_0-1652591680640.png

There are two types of accounts Microsoft account (personal account) and work or school account (organization account), so try using the above connector.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

P.S. take a look at my blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hey @Karpaty 

Can you please try the Office 365 outlook connector...

CFernandes_0-1652591680640.png

There are two types of accounts Microsoft account (personal account) and work or school account (organization account), so try using the above connector.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

P.S. take a look at my blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,214)