cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FatherJ
Advocate I
Advocate I

Can't find Flow but it's still running

I have a flow that sends an email once a day that I added to a Solution since it's part of a bigger project.

It seems like instead of it just moving into the solution, it made 2 extra copies of the flow because now I'm getting 3 emails a day.  I changed the text in the email to test it out and it only changed one of them.  The other 2 are still using the old text so I know it's not the same flow running 3 times.

The problem is, I can't find them anywhere.  I've looked under Team Flows, the Default Solution, everything.  I even made a flow to list off my flows.  No luck. I only have one environment, so it's not that.

How do I find these 2 rogue flows that are still running?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @FatherJ 

They should be in the default solution. Can you try this: 

1. Create a new solution

2. In the new solution, click add existing and select flows

3. You will be able to switch tabs on the popup and view all flows in other solutions and flows outside of the solutions as well. 

4. Once you find the 2 flows, add them to this solution and turn them off or delete from the environment. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

@yashag2255 

Hey, thanks for the tip.  However, the flow still isn't displayed in that list either.

Hi @FatherJ 

Can you check if it is in any other environment? Also, was the flow shared with someone who might have recreated it?

Incase these, do not help, you can also access all flows from the admincenter. https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/

And if you still don;t see it, I would recommend reaching out to support once. https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (6,341)