cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't paste text into body field of "Send email from shared mailbox" or Reg "send email" action

Just recently, the ability to copy and paste (CTRL V or even using the click menus) is not working anymore when trying to add text into the body field of the Send email actions. I have tried the Send an email and Send an Email from a shared mailbox. Both do not seem to work. I am trying to add HTML code to the body section and cannot get it to paste into that field. I can use the cut function but the paste function is not responding. I don't want to use the Send an Email v2 because I cannot specify who it is from (I don't want the sender to be me 🙂 )

Send email issue.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Re: Can't paste text into body field of "Send email from shared mailbox" or Reg "send email" action

Hi there.

You haven't mentioned what browser you are using.

Can you please try, Chrome, Firefox, IE then Edge in that order and report back if issue still persists?

if you see a change, please flatten all browsers and start again.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Can't paste text into body field of "Send email from shared mailbox" or Reg "send email" action

Hi @Anonymous,

Are you still having the issue?

I just made a test with the action Send an email, Copy and paste ability is working fine in the Body field on both Edge and Chrome.

Please take another try and feel free post back if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am using IE 11.847.16299.0 that my company has approved for use. I was using this version before and it worked fine. I will try the version of firefox to see if that works better for me ( i think that one a a later version of the browser as well).

Super User
Super User

Please let us know how you on.

Thanks, Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,913)