cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't view PowerAutomate Template

Can I download the template for "Send a digest email of all outstanding Planner tasks"? I try to login but my companies Office 365 doesn't have the latest version and I can't see to open this template. Is there a way to download the template and import it?

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/galleries/public/templates/9caab8ef716f45138b09b0544bd03798/send-a-...

4 REPLIES 4
RezaDorrani
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Anonymous 

O365 is always at the latest version. There should be no issues when accessing this template.

When you hit the url for the template, you should be given a screen to connect to the connectors. May be some of these connectors are blocked by your tenant admin.

RezaDorrani_0-1598656297844.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks,
Reza Dorrani, MVP
YouTube
Twitter

CFernandes
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous The template opens fine for me as well.

Check if you can add the action in the template, in your Power Automate designer.

If yes, you might want to create the Flow manually. I am including the screenshot below.

CFernandes_0-1598686724942.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Anonymous 

Please PM your email and i will send the template to you

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here
GoBucks2008
Frequent Visitor

I recognize this post is over a year old, but I think I'm experiencing the same or similar issue.  When I'm in Power Automate, logged in through work, I only see a fraction of the templates that show when I go to https://powerautomate.microsoft.com/en-US/templates.  

For instance, I don't see any templates based on 365 Groups Mail in PA, but this one shows on the sales/explore site:

Post a Teams message when a new email arrives to a Groups mailbox | Microsoft Power Automate

The 365 Groups Mail connector is available in PA for me, but there's no way for me to view this flow because I can't sign in to see the template through the above link for some reason, even though I'm currently signed into 365 and PA.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (4,017)