cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JhonatanOB1993
Helper II
Helper II

Can we know if a field is in a collection?

Good afternoon, everybody.

Please, can you help me with the following question?

On weekdays, I received an eamil and I have to filter the data table (It's in an email body). Next, I send email to our suppliers.

Are there any way that allow me compare each code supplier of data table in email body with my data supplier. Then, if my code supplier is there, send automaticly email.
I attach part of email body.

Thanks for read.

A hug!

Jhonatan Ora

JhonatanOB1993_0-1613846595332.png

2 REPLIES 2
Paulie78
Super User III
Super User III

Yes, it is possible for sure. Parsing that table into a JSON array is your first step really. Where is your supplier data stored?

Hi, @Paulie78.

Thanks for your answer.
Below attached image with supplier codes.

Currently, a flow is already running that captures the data in the table and takes it to an excel. After that is that I do the filter and send the mail to each provider by using a macro in VBA. What I can think now is that I no longer have to generate the submission to the excel file, but that, once the data in the mail table is captured, compare the codes with the RUC codes of my database, if equality is met, the mail is sent, if you do not move on to the next code to do the analysis .

JhonatanOB1993_0-1613930930628.png

Thanks.

Best regards,

Jhonatan Ora

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,771)