Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YAYA
Helper II
Helper II

Cancel Flow Run

Hi All,

I have a scenario that the user might cancel/close his request from PowerApps after submitted for approval! what I need is, if the user canceled his request, a new flow will kick off to cancel the related flow as well. if that not possible, is it possible to cancel at least the related approval from another flow if I have Approval ID! 

Thanks

@ScottShearer 

@mahoneypat 

@RezaDorrani 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hey @YAYA 

Please have a look at - https://sharepains.com/2019/06/13/cancel-your-pending-approvals-in-microsoft-flow/ 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

P.S. take a look at my blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hey @YAYA 

Please have a look at - https://sharepains.com/2019/06/13/cancel-your-pending-approvals-in-microsoft-flow/ 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

P.S. take a look at my blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks.

Can I cancel a running flow on button click from PowerApps ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (5,420)