cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mady
Level: Power Up

Cannot Edit or Delete a Flow

Hi,

I am new to "Flows", I have recently created a few flows linked with SharePoint online, one of them was not correctly configured (some wrong parameters ), now when I try to Edit it I get the following message

“It looks like something went wrong”,

“Please try again in a few minutes or refresh the page now”,

and when I try to delete it, the Flow is removed from the page but when I refresh the page it appears again.

Note that I can create/modify/delete any other Flows.

Any suggestions about hpw to correct this issue,

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Cannot Edit or Delete a Flow

The Flow platform lives on the Azure cloud, so sometimes it takes time for major changes like deletes to "replicate" throughout the environment. The Flow may also be deleted and your web browser may just be caching the page like it is still there.

If a deleted Flow lingers on your account after a day or two of being deleted, then you should contact Flow support by visiting flow.microsoft.com/support, and clicking the Contact Support button in the bottom right of the page.

ContactSupport.png

As far as assiting with designing your Flows, and any errors you may have received designing them - If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Cannot Edit or Delete a Flow

Hi @Mady,

Could you please share your Flow configuration, please?

What's the connector you are using and what's the error it looks like?

If we can get more information, we can assist you better.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,883)