cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

Cannot add Flows to Powerapp - 'Registering Error'

I am getting a "Registering Error" when attempting to add this flow to PA.  This is a new one.  Any ideas what this means?

It seems to apply to this one, and any new ones I try to create.  I already have a few flows in this app that are working.  Why wont it add?

I have tried other flows that were created long ago and they add fine too.  whats up?

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Cannot add Flows to Powerapp - 'Registering Error'

With what was learned here, the issue is simply passing an array to Flow.  Its not working.  This post seems to answer the issue with a work-around.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Registering-error-when-trying-to-add-a-Flow-t...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Well...

It seems that you cannot send an array variable from PowerApps to flow.  Setting an array variable is not happy.  It is not allowing a Powerapps input for value.  I have tried it more than once.  If I try to do this, it results in the "Registering Error".  

image.png

So, the question now remains... how do you send an array of values to Flow??

Super User
Super User

With what was learned here, the issue is simply passing an array to Flow.  Its not working.  This post seems to answer the issue with a work-around.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Registering-error-when-trying-to-add-a-Flow-t...

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,986)