Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jambo1
Advocate II
Advocate II

Cannot read property 'properties' of undefined in sharing a flow

Hi 

I have a flow which I am shaing with a couple of colleagues. When I go into See all Users I see an error message. 

Capture.JPG

I can run the flow ok through the Flow GUI but am having problems through Powerapps - this may or may not have anything to do with the error it but I cant find how to correct the error in the screen above. Any Ideas?

thanks

Jambo

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jambo1,

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Will any other flow have the same issue in your team flow?

Could you please take a try to refresh the flow or create a new flow, then share it with others to see if the issue still exists?

Best regards,

Alice

I have exported and impoerted as a new flow and that seems to be ok now, I have another "old" flow which has the same error message however it is not manifesting any problems that I can see.

This isnt a very satisfactory solution but would like to understand what is happening here and if this is something to be worried about or should be fixed by your dev team

Jambo

I wonder if this is anything else to do with having more than one creator / editior tha t I am having problems with elsewhere

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,950)