cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TMUE
Frequent Visitor

Changing Display Form of User().Name

I made an App for my Project Managers through which they can actualize their Projects.

In the first Screen they now see all active Projects while I'd like them to only see the one they are managing.

In order to achieve this I inserted a Search function in the Gallery Item Propriety whcih works if one inserts his name manuelly in the Search Bar I made.

I'd like the App to automatically show the right Projects by matching the User().Name with the Names in the Managers Column of my Database. The Problem i encountered is that the Names in my Database are stored as Initial First Name. Last Name (Ex. J. Smith).

How might I transform the name which I get from User().Name in this form?

Thank you very much.

1 REPLY 1
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@TMUE  Please use PowerApps community for PowerApps query. Your issue is related to PowerApps not Power Automate.

Pls raise your issue here-

Power Apps Community - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Accept as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (1,764)