cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing a choice field when date is a year old

Hello,

I've done a lot of googling and struggling to find a working solution to my problem.

I'm trying to find a flow that when a date in my SharePoint list column "PAT Test Date" is Today()-365, to change the choice column "PAT Tested" to "Expired".

Kind regards,

Kyle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@KyleJackDaniel1  Create one scheduled flow that will run everyday and then use get items with filter query so that you can get required item. after that update your item.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Accept as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@KyleJackDaniel1  Create one scheduled flow that will run everyday and then use get items with filter query so that you can get required item. after that update your item.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Accept as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

Its the expression which I mainly struggle with, Its different to excel/PowerApps.

if('PAT Tested Date'>Today()-365,'PAT Tested'.Value="Expired",'PAT Tested'.Value)

Trying to get that, to work with a Power Automate Filter Query.

Is this correct?

(PATTestedDate lt '@{addDays(utcNow(),-365)}')

Managed to do it thank you,

I enabled "Experimental Features" by going to "Settings" > "View all Power Automate Settings" > "Enable Experimental Features" which made the filter query a lot easier to understand.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,884)