cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ThomasH
Helper III
Helper III

Check if an attachment was sent from Forms

Hello, how can I check in Power Automate whether an attachment has been added to the Forms form or not, so that I can then react differently depending on it.
Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ThomasH
Helper III
Helper III

Hello,

i found a solution. I use a condition where i check of 

empty

my String looks like

empty(outputs('Antwortdetails_abrufen_2')?['body/r9845a7aaa5474596a455017c1dfb4371'])

ThomasH_0-1657192611638.png

you give "empty()" in the function field and between the () you use the dynamitc item who shout contains the attachmend. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
manuelstgomes
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi,

There's a post here by @RezaDorrani  that can help you get all information, including attachments:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Cookbook/Power-Automate-Get-Microsoft-Forms-Data-...

Can you please check if and let me know if you have any questions?

Cheers
Manuel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

ThomasH
Helper III
Helper III

Hello,

i found a solution. I use a condition where i check of 

empty

my String looks like

empty(outputs('Antwortdetails_abrufen_2')?['body/r9845a7aaa5474596a455017c1dfb4371'])

ThomasH_0-1657192611638.png

you give "empty()" in the function field and between the () you use the dynamitc item who shout contains the attachmend. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,071)