cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clear Notifications

How do I clear the notifications? It seems they just stay there even after clicking/viewing them:

2016-08-24 08_04_07-Manage your flows _ Microsoft Flow.png

7 REPLIES 7
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Nicklatocha,

I had 10 notifications in Flow. After I clicked and viewed several of the notifications, the total amount was still 10.

Below is a screenshot of my notifications after I clicked/viewed several of them. About this issue, you could use the smile icon to send a feedback.

10 notifications.PNG

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Currently we do not support clearning notifications as read. We do have plans to support it in the near future.

A related issue, a notification (failure in my case) that was generated for a delete flow does not go away. I think this should happen automatically as the flow item itself is deleted.

Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 11.59.46 AM.png

Hi Ilriyammer,

You could submit an idea about this issue at “Flow Ideas”. The link of “Flow Ideas” is:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-yamao-msft, I wasn't sure if I should post it as an idea but thanks to you I've done exactly just that.

Kudos!

Nate178
Advocate II
Advocate II

How could this not be a standard action. When you notify someone of a failing item, why would you feel the need to keep it there and not remove it? Flow is so dam buggy its rediculous

So its been over two years.  so you have a way to clear the notifications yet?

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,193)