cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dox1331
Frequent Visitor

Cloud flow activity view

Hi,

Since this morning view of my flows has changed, instead of seeing names of my flows, I am seeing their Flow ID. It is difficult for me to monitor with this view. 

Is there any way to change this back to Flow name or does anyone know what might have coused this issue. 

Thanks

help.png

16 REPLIES 16
Dox1331
Frequent Visitor

no one???

Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @Dox1331,

I can reproduce this behaviour in my tenant as well.

I would suggest you report this to Power Automate support. They might be able to help you out with this:

https://powerautomate.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

samebehaviour.PNG

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

NaufalWahika
Frequent Visitor

Is there any update on this? I tried to contact the support but is unsuccessful in logging in.

It was easier to monitor using the flow's name rather than the flow id

Dox1331
Frequent Visitor

no luck me either, this view is a pain in the bumm

fraenK
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Have the same issue in multiple environments

fraenK
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Feedback from support:

"We have an update from our product team that this is going to be an expected temporary behavior.

Due to unfortunate side effect of a compliance related task, we had to remove the display name from the Clod Flow Activity page. As a temporary mitigation, we added the flow ID to help with the identification. You will still be able to click on the event to be directed to the corresponding flow. Our engineering team is in discussions on making improvements/changes to the pipeline so that we can improve the experience while being fully compliant with privacy policies.

Currently as this is a known issue now, no troubleshooting is required as the team is working on improvements to the pipeline.

Unfortunately, we do not have any ETA however, we are confident that the behavior should be updated the way you expect it soon in coming time."

So we won't be seeing any changes in the cloud activity monitoring any time soon.

Thanks for the update @fraenK !

This makes cloud flow activity impossible to use!  No one knows what is being shown in these views now.

Although I can understand to a point regarding compliance. As this requires a user to log in to see these, surely this seems a little daft.

I agree with other comments, this makes the whole process of trouble shooting issues a lot harder and more time consuming than it should be.

Please get it fixed as a priority.

Luborg
Regular Visitor

I'm using a Chrome extension called Word Replacer II.
Seems to work like a charm. Here's an example. 
Just found it so cannot answer how it will work after a reset. 

Luborg_1-1668771568835.png

Luborg_0-1668771545863.png

Can you escalate please I need an ETA for this?  I have dozens of flows to manage!

NicoleHarris
Advocate I
Advocate I

This makes monitoring Flows cumbersome. For a tool that is supposed to make routine tasks simpler, this change has caused a simple task to become very time consuming.....

fraenK
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

As this hasn't been fixed by Microsoft since 4 months and it's really annoying to not see the names of the flows, especially the ones which failed:

Here's a quickly created bookmarklet which adds all the names:

https://gist.github.com/fraenkDUS/1c361dae88cdae7e74351cbf6e618f30

Feedback welcome!

I tried your booklet on Edge and it works wonderfully!

Thank you so much for this, you're a life saver

many thanks! awesome workaround 🙂 

It works for me! superb coding thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,206)