Since this morning view of my flows has changed, instead of seeing names of my flows, I am seeing their Flow ID. It is difficult for me to monitor with this view.
Is there any way to change this back to Flow name or does anyone know what might have coused this issue.
I can reproduce this behaviour in my tenant as well.
I would suggest you report this to Power Automate support. They might be able to help you out with this:
Is there any update on this? I tried to contact the support but is unsuccessful in logging in.
It was easier to monitor using the flow's name rather than the flow id
Feedback from support:
"We have an update from our product team that this is going to be an expected temporary behavior.
Due to unfortunate side effect of a compliance related task, we had to remove the display name from the Clod Flow Activity page. As a temporary mitigation, we added the flow ID to help with the identification. You will still be able to click on the event to be directed to the corresponding flow. Our engineering team is in discussions on making improvements/changes to the pipeline so that we can improve the experience while being fully compliant with privacy policies.
Currently as this is a known issue now, no troubleshooting is required as the team is working on improvements to the pipeline.
Unfortunately, we do not have any ETA however, we are confident that the behavior should be updated the way you expect it soon in coming time."
Although I can understand to a point regarding compliance. As this requires a user to log in to see these, surely this seems a little daft.
I agree with other comments, this makes the whole process of trouble shooting issues a lot harder and more time consuming than it should be.
Please get it fixed as a priority.
I'm using a Chrome extension called Word Replacer II.
Seems to work like a charm. Here's an example.
Just found it so cannot answer how it will work after a reset.
This makes monitoring Flows cumbersome. For a tool that is supposed to make routine tasks simpler, this change has caused a simple task to become very time consuming.....
As this hasn't been fixed by Microsoft since 4 months and it's really annoying to not see the names of the flows, especially the ones which failed:
Here's a quickly created bookmarklet which adds all the names:
Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.
A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.
Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!