Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vadiraj1100
Helper I
Helper I

Combine multiple list item into single item

Hi All,

I have a list in SharePoint which has multiple items, I have requirement to combine selected items into single new item with manual trigger. Can this be done using Flow, If yes how can it be achieved.

Eg. 

Id  Name1  Name2   Name3  Name4   Email1            Email2             Email3          Email

1    abc                                                  abc@g.com 

2                 def                                                            def@g.com

3                                ghi                                                                    ghi@g.com

4    jkl                                        

5    abc     def          jkl                          abc@g.com  def@g.com        jkl@g.com  

Here 5 is the new item created which can be done with the flow using the id of the items

Thnaks in advance               

2 REPLIES 2
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@vadiraj1100 the trigger is only for selected item(1 item) and not for selected items(more than 1 item). I don't know what is your scenario but this can't be done using Power Automate. This can be done using Power Apps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

vadiraj1100
Helper I
Helper I

Hi, 

I have found the solution myself. you can create manual trigger which will accept the ID of multiple items 

say 1,2,3 and then "Get item" give the ID which is input by the user. 

Later you can create the item using the details from this Get item.

This will create a new item in the SP list.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,400)